1. Units of Measurement: Introduction to Modern SI Units
2. Staining Techniques
3. Sterilization and Disinfection
About the Book :
We are extremely pleased to present this book F.Y.B.Sc Microbiology (Paper-II) – Basic Techniques in Microbiology to all the students who have opted for the subject with great interest. The syllabi for F.Y.B.Sc. Microbiology have been revised and modified so as to widen the scope of the subject to be compatible to present developments and needs of the subject. Our effort is to provide the students with the best guidelines in order to help them to achieve the expected outcomes in these changed circumstances. This book covers the entire new and revised syllabus for the first semester of F.Y.B.Sc (Microbiology) as prescribed by SPPU.
|1. Full coverage of the revised syllabus of F.Y.B.Sc. (Microbiology).
2. Chapter outline at the beginning of each chapter to give a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in the chapter.
3. Point wise explanation of each topic in the chapter.
4. Topics are logically arranged in numbered paragraphs exactly according to
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and