Terms and Conditions
By using any of our services or registering on the website you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or immediately discontinue the use of our services.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has subscribed to or used the services of this website or has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems. “Nirali Prakashan/Pragationline/we/us/our/website” shall mean Nirali Prakashan registered at 385, Rasadhara Co-op Hsg. Soc. Ltd. , ‘D’ Wing, Ground Floor, SVP Road, Opposite New Harkisandas Reliance Hospital, Girgaon, Mumbai – 400004, Maharashtra, India.
Use of the Pragationline Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use this Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the website and shall not transact or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the website. Pragationline reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
1. www.pragationline.com (“Website”) is an Internet based e-commerce portal operated by Nirali Prakashan.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Pragationline of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Pragationline grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except in case Pragationline gives written consent for the same. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, modified, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Pragationline. You shall not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” and Pragationline’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Pragationline. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Pragationline. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Pragationline as long as the link does not portray Pragationline, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner or having a right to ownership of the same in any form. You shall not use any Pragationline logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload any video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission (In case of minors, even if you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- You shall not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Pragationline reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not create any false account or profile with Pragationline. You alone are solely responsible for the data and information which has been provided to Pragationline. You shall not impersonate any other person/institution for any purposes.
All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Pragationline’s discretion.
Registration on the website is free. Pragationline does not charge any fee for browsing and buying. Pragationline may at its sole discretion introduce any new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered. Changes in context of the Fees and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented.
You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those applicable for India for performing any transaction online.