1. General Introduction
2. Biodynamic Agriculture
3. Indian Medicine Systems
4. The Neutraceuticals
5. Herbal Drug and Herbal Food Interactions
6. Herbal Cosmetics
7. Herbal Excipients
8. Herbal Formulations
9. Who and Good Manufacturing Practices: Principles of Pharmaceutical Products
10. Patenting and Regulatory Requirements of Natural Products
11. Regulatory Issues
12. Herbal Industry: General Introduction
13. Good Manufacturing Practices for Indian Systems of Medicines (Schedule T)
About the Book :
|The Herbal drug technology is a new subject which is recently included in PCI new syllabus. This book covers all aspects of syllabus as well as related questions. This book covers a wide range of fields like Pharmacognosy and Phyto-chemistry, Pharmaceutics as well as Jurisprudence as mentioned in PCI new syllabus. The content presented is in simplest form.
This book will provide one platform for students of B. Pharm. VI semester and make study easy.
We have tried to avoid printing errors. However, in spite of best efforts, some errors might have crept in inadvertently. These shall be abolished if these are brought to our notice. Positive suggestions, comments and criticism on the subject matter of the book will be gratefully acknowledged, as they will definitely help to improve future editions of the book.
It is hoped that the book will be received favorably as an effective text book by both students and teachers of Pharmacy, Science and Medical Sciences.