1. Calibration of UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
2. Determine the lmax Specific Absorbance and find out the unknown concentration of Diclofenac sodium by Calibration Curve Method.
3. Assay of Paracetamol tablet by using comparison method
4. To determine % purity of given sample of Isoniazid tablet by spectroscopy.
5. To determine % purity of Paracetamol tablet by Colorimetry
6. Colorimetric assay of CuSO4 Solution using calibration curve method (Colored compound).
7. Effect of pH and Solvent upon absorvbance spectrum of Paracetamol powder.
8. To determine % purity of the of chloramphenocol Capsule I.P. by UV Spectrophotometer.
9. Assay of Furosemide Injection by UV-Visible Spectrophotometry
10. Simultaneous Estimation of Ibuprofen and Paracetamol by UV-Spectroscopy.
11. To curry out analysis of Diclofenac sodium and paracetamol in combined dosage form.
12. Evaluation of Validation parameters of Paracetamol Tablets.
13. To perform the quality tests for Paracetamol Tablet
14. To perform the quality test for Metronidazole Tablet.
15. Separation of Amino Acids by paper chromatography
16. To Perform TLC of Sulphonamide and Propranolol.
17. Separation of sugars by Thin layer chromatography
18. Estimation of Quinine Sulfate by Fluorimetry.
|Authors Name||Dr. Suresh M. Jain, Ms. Dhara Vashi|
|E-Books on Kopykitab.com E-Books on Wonderslate.com|