|A Practical Book Of Herbal Drug Technology by Dr. Mrs. Varsha Tiwari
The Herbal drug technology is an emerging area in Pharmacy which is recently included in the PCI new syllabus. This practical book covers all practical aspects of specified syllabus as per PCI. This book covers a wide range of fields like Pharmacognosy-Phyto-chemistry & Pharmaceutics as mentioned in the PCI new syllabus. Practicals are the backbone of pharmacy, therefore this book will definitely beneficial and will provide a complete platform for B. Pharm. VI sem. students in order to perform practicals in easiest form.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for B. Pharm. Students.|
|Table of Content:|
|1. Preliminary Phyto-Chemical Screening of Crude Drugs
2. Determination of Alcohol Content of Asava and Arishtas
3. Determination of Aldehyde Content from Cinnamon by Titrimetric Method
4. Determination of Phenol Content in Extract
5. Determination of Alkaloid Content
6. Formulation and Evaluation of Herbal Cosmetics
7. Formulation and Evaluation of Herbal Syrups, Mixtures and Tablets
8. Evaluation of Natural Excipients
9. Monograph Analysis of Herbal Drugs From Recent Pharmacopoeias
|Authors Name||Dr. (Mrs.) Varsha Tiwari|
Email on firstname.lastname@example.org if e-book is not found.