1. Digital Marketing Planning and Structure
2. Facebook Marketing Fundamentals
3. Google Adwords
4. YouTube Marketing
5. Email Marketing
Appendix B: References
ABOUT THE BOOK :
|The popularity of this subject leads us to reciprocate to our students by presenting thoroughly revised edition of this book as per new Syllabus of Savitribai Phule Pune University for MBA program. With Rapid development at international levels, digital marketing has global effect and has assumed tremendous effect on business.
The Forrester’s 5 I Model of Digital Marketing. There are five factors, namely: Involvement, Interaction, Intimacy, Influence and Individual.
• The Involvement component addresses the ways to get the customer involved with the brand or application and can be measured via a lot of factors like site traffic and page views.
• The Interaction component addresses the interaction the customer has with the brand.
• Intimacy component involves the sentiment the customer develops for the brand. It can account for both relatability and reliability, which in turn allow the sentiment to grow.
• The Influence component addresses the likelihood of a person sharing or recommending a product and can be measured through shares and reviews.
• The Individual component in turn deals with the impact the brand has over an individual.The present generation is very fortunate for converting their creative ideas with reality by simple software apps tools which can be adopted very easily. Digital Technology has entered in all aspects of not only business domain but in education and Governance also.
Keeping this in mind, we have updated the contents to include practical aspects of marketing by including various live success stories with the renowned author’s own experience with key persons.
|Also useful for Other Universities such as Banaras Hindu University , Maharaja Sayali University of Baroda , University of Hyderabad , Devi Ahilya University , Osmania University , Tezpur University , Anna University , North Eastern Hill University , Central University of Jammu , Guwahati University , Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University , Sikkim University , University of North Bengal , Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University (NMU) , Kurukshetra University (KU) , Mizoram University, Solapur University, Jiwaji University and All Indian Universities.|